Delivery at an access point:
- Are mostly provided by DPD
- You select the access point that is best for you.
- Delivered after 2 to 6 days
- When the package is shipped, we’ll send you a notification by e-mail.
- When delivered at access point, DPD will send you a notification telling you your package is available.
- If you haven’t received a notifications during these 6 days (outside weekends and holidays), check your spam e-mails! If you haven’t received anything, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery at home:
- Are mostly ensured by DPD Predict
- Delivered in 2-3 days
- IMPORTANT: please carefully check your e-mail and mobile phone number during your purchase since they’ll be given to DPD
- When the package is shipped, you will receive a notification e-mail or text.
- You can change your date and time of delivery at your own convenience
- BE CAUTIOUS: if you aren’t home at the date you’ve chosen, the package will be sent back to us.